Through the Website, we offer Users the possibility to access information about our services.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROCESSING
INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The User acknowledges and accepts that all content displayed on the Website, especially designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, trademarks, or any other signs suitable for industrial and/or commercial use, are subject to Intellectual Property rights. All trademarks, trade names, or distinctive signs, as well as all industrial and intellectual property rights over the content and/or any other elements inserted on the page, are the exclusive property of the company and/or third parties who have the exclusive right to use them in economic transactions. Therefore, the User undertakes not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, or in any other way publicly communicate, transform, or modify such content, indemnifying the company from any claims arising from non-compliance with these obligations. Access to the Website in no way implies any waiver, transfer, license, or total or partial assignment of such rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. These General Conditions of Website Use do not grant Users any other rights to use, alter, exploit, reproduce, distribute, or publicly communicate the Website and/or its Contents other than those expressly provided here. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to prior and explicit authorization specifically granted by the company or the third party holder of the affected rights.
The content, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes, and, in general, any existing intellectual creation on this Website, as well as the Website as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected by copyright legislation on intellectual property. The company owns the elements that make up the graphic design of the Website, menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, texts, images, textures, graphics, and any other content of the Website or, in any case, has the corresponding authorization for the use of such elements. The content provided on the Website may not be reproduced in whole or in part, transmitted, or stored using any information retrieval system in any form or by any means unless prior written authorization has been obtained from the aforementioned Entity. Likewise, it is prohibited to delete, bypass, and/or manipulate the copyright notice, as well as technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that the content may contain. The User of this Website agrees to respect the aforementioned rights and to refrain from any actions that could harm them, with the company reserving the right to use any means or legal actions at its disposal to defend its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
USER OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The User undertakes to:
- Make appropriate and lawful use of the Website, as well as its content and services, in accordance with: (i) the applicable legislation at any given time; (ii) the General Conditions of Website Use; (iii) generally accepted morals and good customs; and (iv) public order.
- Provide all the technical means and requirements necessary to access the Website.
- Provide truthful information when completing personal data forms on the Website and keep them updated at all times so that they correspond, at all times, to the User’s real situation. The User shall be solely responsible for false or inaccurate statements made and for the damage caused to the company or third parties by the information provided.
However, according to the above section, the User shall also refrain from:
- Unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Website and/or content for illegal purposes or effects, prohibited by these General Conditions of Website Use, detrimental to the rights and interests of third parties, or that could in any way damage, disable, overload, deteriorate, or prevent the normal use of services or documents, files, and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment.
- Access or attempt to access restricted resources or areas of the Website without meeting the required conditions for such access.
- Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Website, its providers, or third parties.
- Introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing damage to the physical or logical systems of the company, providers, or third parties.
- Attempt to access, use, and/or manipulate the company’s data, third-party providers’ data, and other Users’ data.
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform, or modify the content, unless authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights or if such use is legally permitted.
- Delete, hide, or manipulate intellectual or industrial property rights notices and other data identifying the rights of the company or third parties incorporated into the content, as well as technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted into the content.
- Obtain and attempt to obtain content using means or procedures other than those made available for this purpose or those indicated expressly on the web pages where the content is located or, in general, those commonly used on the Internet, as they do not entail a risk of damage or disabling of the Website and/or its content.
- In particular, and without limitation, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate, or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software, and, in general, any kind of material that:
- In any way is contrary to, disparages, or violates fundamental rights and public freedoms constitutionally recognized, in International Treaties, and in other applicable legislation.
- Induces, incites, or promotes criminal, defamatory, slanderous, violent, or, in general, actions contrary to the law, morals, generally accepted good customs, or public order.
- Induces, incites, or promotes actions, attitudes, or thoughts of discrimination based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age, or condition.
- Incorporates, makes available, or allows access to criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading, or, in general, content contrary to law, morals, and generally accepted good customs or public order. Induces or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
- Induces or incites involvement in dangerous, risky, or harmful practices for health and psychological balance.
- Is protected by intellectual or industrial property legislation belonging to the company or third parties, without having obtained the authorization for the intended use.
- Contradicts honor, personal and family privacy, or the image of individuals.
- Constitutes any type of advertising.
- Includes any type of virus or program that prevents the normal functioning of the Website.
If a password is provided to access certain services and/or content on the Website, the User agrees to use it diligently and keep it secret at all times. Therefore, the User will be responsible for its proper custody and confidentiality, undertaking not to disclose it to third parties, either temporarily or permanently, or to allow third parties access to said services and/or content. Likewise, the User undertakes to notify the company of any fact that could constitute improper use of their password, such as, for example, theft, loss, or unauthorized access, in order to proceed to its immediate cancellation. Consequently, until the aforementioned notification is made, the company will be exempt from any liability that may arise from the improper use of the password, with the User being responsible for any illicit use of the content and/or services of the Website by any unauthorized third party. If the User negligently or intentionally breaches any of the obligations established in these General Conditions of Website Use, they will be liable for all damages and losses that may arise from such breach.
Continuous access, proper display, download, or utility of the elements and information contained on the web may be hindered, difficult, or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control. The company is not responsible for decisions that may be made as a result of accessing the content or information provided.
The service may be interrupted, or the relationship with the User may be immediately terminated if it is detected that the use of their Website or any of the services offered therein is contrary to these General Conditions of Website Use. We are not responsible for damages, losses, claims, or expenses arising from the use of the Website.
The company will only be responsible for removing, as soon as possible, the content that may generate such damages, provided that it is notified accordingly. In particular, we will not be responsible for damages that may arise, including but not limited to:
- Interference, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blocks, or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system caused by deficiencies, overloads, and errors in telecommunications lines and networks, or for any other cause beyond the control of the company.
- Unauthorized intrusion through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- Misuse or inappropriate use of the Website.
- Security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions thereof. The administrators of the company reserve the right to remove, totally or partially, any content or information present on the Website.
Macaronesia Fuerteventura disclaims any responsibility for damages of any kind that may be due to the improper use of freely available services and use by Users of the Website. It is also exempt from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of data collection forms, which are only intended for providing consulting and assistance services. Furthermore, in the event of causing damages and losses through illegal or incorrect use of said services, the User may be held liable for the damages or losses caused.
The User undertakes not to reproduce the Website, or any of its content, in any way, even through a hyperlink, without the express written authorization of the responsible party.
The Website may include links to other websites, managed by third parties, in order to facilitate User access to information from collaborating and/or sponsoring companies. Accordingly, the company is not responsible for the content of these websites, nor does it guarantee or endorse the services and/or information that may be offered to third parties through third-party links.
The User is granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create links to the main page of the Website solely for private and non-commercial use. Websites that include a link to our Website:
- Shall not distort its relationship or claim that the link has been authorized, nor include trademarks, names, trade names, logos, or other distinctive signs of our company.
- Shall not include content that could be considered distasteful, obscene, offensive, controversial, inciting violence, or discrimination based on sex, race, or religion, contrary to public order, or illegal.
- Shall not link to any page of the Website other than the main page.
- Shall link to the Website’s own address, without allowing the linking Website to reproduce the Website as part of its own or within one of its “frames” or create a “browser” over any of the pages of the Website. The company may request, at any time, that any link to the Website be removed, after which the User must proceed to its immediate removal.
Macaronesia Fuerteventura cannot control the information, content, products, or services provided by other websites that are linked to the Website.