Canary Islands reinforces its commitment to the safety and peace of mind of its visitors.
– MEDICAL EXPENSES
– SANITARY REPATRIATION
– EXTENSION OF STAY FOR QUARANTINE OF 15 DAYS
· Covid-19 coverage: medical expenses, medical repatriation and extension of stay due to quarantine (maximum 15 days) in the same resort / hotel / regulated tourist accommodation or in another establishment designated by the health authorities and insurance company.
· Insured party: the policy covers all tourists in the Canary Islands both Spanish and International, during the contracted period (annual) staying in regulated tourist accomodation by the Canarian Goverment. It also covers their accompanying relatives*, regardles of their test results.
* Relatives: for the purpose of this cover, their spouse, partner or person living with them as such, and the ascendants or descendants of any degree of consanguinity (parents, children, grandparents, grandchildren) of both members of the couple. On the collateral line, only brothers or sisters, brothers or sisters without blood ties, brothers-in-law or sisters-in-law, sons-in-law, daughters-in-law or in-laws of both members of the couple will also be considered as family members of the insured.
· Term of insurance: The validity of the travel assistance guarantees to each insured person is linked to the duration of the trip, up to a maximum of 30 days.
· Insurance territory: The guarantees of this insurance apply only in the Canary Islands. The insurer’s obligations will cease upon return of the insured parties to their permanent address.
This is a supplementary insurance. The coverages are activated only when the insured party does not have any other health insurance that can cover that situation.
· Any circumstance known to the insured party prior to the start of the trip will be excluded.